The final report into the Garuda 200 crash in Jogjakarta on 7th March this year will be released to the public by the Indonesian authorities today. There is to be a press conference at 11.30 am Indonesian time (which is about 1.30 pm AEST).My brother, Morgan Mellish, died in this crash.
As you can imagine today is a difficult day for my family and the families of the 20 other people who died or were injured that day.
Family members have been briefed about what the report reccommends and I have been warned that there will be media coverage this evening, particularly on Channel 7.
Needless to say I will not be watching TV tonight.
However, if you look carefully you may see me. I will be the one that looks like a super model!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about this. You and your family will be in my thoughts. I can't imagine the pain that you have been going through.
BTW - I really enjoy your blog :)
((((((hugs)))))) Lucy.
Thinking of you today Lucy C
duckie xx
My heart is breaking for you and your family during this sad time. Im so very sorry for this tragic loss xXx
Post a Comment