Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DOH!


I lost my mobile phone three weeks ago.

I searched everywhere.Had people in the supermarket listening to see if they could hear it ring.

I stood in a carpark in the rain waiting for people to leave so I could look under thier cars.

I wandered around 'ringing' my phone on someone elses phone, hoping I would hear it.

I searched under the car seat with a torch.

I called the local cop shop.

Then I bought a new phone and ordered a replacemnt SIM card.

Less than twelve hours after I had activated the new card I found my phone.
Guess where I found it...

6 comments:

Lucy C said...

If I have already told you please don't give it away to others guessing.

Susan said...

washing machine? with the animals? on the roof of the car?

The Duck Herder said...

um, I generally find my phone out on the chook house, usually covered in frost. Did you puppy steal it?

Broad Betty said...

It's got to be the fridge I always find my car keys in the fridge! LOL I can't wait to find out were it was LOL

Lucky-1 said...

Under clothes in the bedroom ???

Broad Betty said...

Please tell me.....