I have only known Bonnie this year but I am enjoying being her friend.
So here are the instructions:
Go to your sixth picture folder in your picture file on your computer
Pick your sixth picture
Try to remember the details
Post it on your blog
Barbie in her purple (my favourite colour) sports car seems to be leading a train of various vehicles and animals. And looking on is a Dalmatian and her puppies. Of course my kids set this all up when they were playing in our old house in Arncliffe. By the date on the folder it was only three months before we moved to the mountains. Older child was five and younger was three and a half. That playmat is under my chair as I write but I am afraid the rest of the toys have been put away as memories.
I tag Chooks'r'us at Life in the Dome and Mountain Wildlife. Have fun!
2 comments:
Very cute. I never had a barbie convertible. Always wanted one though!
Cheers Lucy! No idea what 'meme' means, but I'm doing it now!
Post a Comment