Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blue Mountains weather warnings

The Blue Mountains Rural Fire Service provide weather warnings for Mountains residents. A lovely man called Eric Berry sends out weather warnings and bushfire info whenever something is happening. His emails are more up to date than the website and during critical days like yesterday you will receive multiple updates. You can sign up HERE.

Here is a sample from yesterday:

The southerly change is still forecast to come through later tonight, with a chance of a thunderstorm or a bit of rain with the change. Thankfully this will bring cooler temperatures tomorrow and Sunday and Low-to-Moderate fire danger ratings.
Thanks for your attention during the day today.
Please return your tray tables and seats to the upright position and mind the step. 'Aveagoodweekend.

Regards, Eric

*Now that I've put the mocker on everyone, I'm going home. :)


Inspector Eric J Berry
Community Safety Officer
Blue Mountains District
NSW Rural Fire Service

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

He sounds like a bit of a character! I've signed up - thanks for the post.

Amber said...

Hehe He sounds like a funny guy. I can just visualise him.
Cute blog. I love to see other chicken mad people. Speaking of that I am due to give everyone a chicken update on my blog.

Nicole and Andrew said...

thanks :o) i have signed up

i have given you an award over on my blog :o)

C said...

hello!! i am finally commenting on your blog, i have been terrible at it i know! love reading all the blue mountains adventures. xx