There are some blogs I read for fun and some I read to learn. And some of them never fail to cheer me up.
Kirsty at "Gobblers Run" always has a funny tale to tell. Usually involving a bucket and something embarrassing.
The Teak at Canya Granfadda Do Dis? is much cleverer than me but when I understand his jokes he cracks me up.
Amanda's beautiful photography and writing at Fowl Play and The Dog Log are always a joy to read.
Today I was immensley cheered up to discover another chook blogger in the Blue Mountains. Chooks'r'us at Life in the Dome has a lovely blog which I am yet to check out fully.
And there are some friends with private blogs who are always encouraging. Ruth and Rachel, consider yourself tagged too.
If you are a recipient of the You Cheer Me Up Award feel free to find the blogs that cheer you up and pass the award across the blogosphere. Please send your award recipients back to the original post on A Nice Place In The Sun to get a copy of the award code, post the image and read the instructions. If you hate tags just ignore this post.

3 comments:
Thanks Lucy...will tag someone soon....
Thanks Lucy ... I'll see what I can do
Hi Lucy! Was so lovely to find your blog again and thanks for tagging me. I'm going to have a good think about that and make a post during the week.
Post a Comment