I sometimes have crazy friends who think they want to own a puppy.
Each time I rewrite my shopping list for them.
So here it is for my future reference.
Please add anything you think I might have forgotten by way of the comment function.
Puppy Shopping List
Essential Reading
Before and After Getting Your Puppy by Ian Dunbar
From Dogwise:
Outlines everything you need to know to select the right puppy, as well as all the crucial lessons a puppy must be taught during its impressionable early development. In clear steps, with helpful photos and sidebars, Dr. Dunbar presents a structured yet playful plan built around six critical developmental deadlines: 1. Completing your education about puppy education 2. Evaluating your prospective puppy's socialization & training 3. Errorless housetraining and chewtoy-training 4. Socializing with new people 5. Learning reliable bite inhibition 6. Preventing predictable adolescent problems
Breakaway Collar
Black Dog Collar and Lead
Secura Pen
All Purpose Crate
Training at Get Smart Dogs
Puppy School at Get Smart Dogs
Vet Products: Frontline, intestinal wormer, heart wormer
Priceless Pets
Vet Products Direct
No comments:
Post a Comment