Thursday, September 6, 2007

100 things about me...in no particular order...

  1. I went grocery shopping for the first time in 7 years two weeks ago
  2. I managed to survive the experience
  3. I have been on blogger since Aug 2006
  4. I have not been blogging for that long
  5. I drive a (second hand) AUDI wagon
  6. All my cars have been silver
  7. I love living in the Blue Mountains
  8. I love that it is like stepping back in time
  9. I have owned a lot of animals in my lifetime
  10. I have been responsible for the deaths of some of those animals
  11. I will never own small caged birds again (see 10.)
  12. It was easier for me to get a degree than to find someone I wanted to marry
  13. My degree was useless
  14. I know the King of the Universe personally
  15. I have trusted his son Jesus for my forgiveness for nearly 20 years
  16. I keep trusting that God is in control even though some really bad things have happened
  17. No one in my immediate family believes in God like I do
  18. That makes me sad
  19. There really are only 2 ways to live
  20. I have a brother, Morgan and a sister, Caroline
  21. My brother died when Garuda 200 crashed six months ago
  22. I set up a blog for him on the day he died
  23. I miss my little brother every day
  24. I have travelled to a lot of exciting places in the world
  25. All before I had kids
  26. Since I had kids the furthest I have been is Shepparton, Victoria
  27. I am a Backyard Poultry addict
  28. I have been a member for nearly two years
  29. I have been married for more than eleven years
  30. I have been a mother for nearly nine years
  31. I vomited for the whole 40 weeks of each of my pregnancies
  32. I have two kids
  33. Two is my level of competence
  34. I think I have too many animals
  35. I will probably keep getting more
  36. I grew up in Mosman and went to school in North Sydney
  37. I went to boarding school for one year
  38. I don't recommend the experience
  39. My parents divorced when I was 12
  40. I don't recommend that experience either
  41. I spend a LOT of time at the local pool where my kids do swimming training
  42. I never get in the water
  43. I drink at least one can of Diet Coke a day
  44. I have long brown hair and brown eyes
  45. I am 178cm tall
  46. I am the shortest person in my (immediate) family
  47. My husband is shorter than me
  48. My husband was born in Hong Kong
  49. He has been in Australia for more than 30 years
  50. His first language is Cantonese
  51. He does business in China where they speak Mandarin
  52. He doesn't speak Mandarin
  53. My Italian Brother-In-Law speaks Mandarin
  54. My daughter is the only grand daughter for the moment
  55. Her first girl cousin is due in November
  56. I own a Slow Cooker and think it is fantastic
  57. I have only mastered one good recipe so far
  58. I have a great cook book for it though
  59. I hate cucumber
  60. I even hate the smell of cucumber
  61. I am up to the 3rd HP book
  62. I didn't like the movies
  63. I always try to read the book first
  64. I have my SCUBA license
  65. I learned to dive on Heron Island with my brother and sister
  66. I don't dive anymore after a very scary experience
  67. I used to be able to water ski
  68. I learned to ride as a child
  69. I want a pony
  70. I know this isn't possible
  71. I still want a pony
  72. I cook with mince a lot
  73. Never with chicken mince
  74. We don't eat eggs in our house
  75. I have never eaten one of my homegrown eggs
  76. I used to watch Big Brother
  77. I love Kath & Kim
  78. And Teachers
  79. Thank God You're Here
  80. Australian Story
  81. 7.30 Report
  82. I am always trying to increase my TV viewing
  83. I am a God Parent to one beautiful girl and two handsome boys
  84. They are all my favourites
  85. I am in the middle of reading too many books
  86. I read a lot of stuff on the internet
  87. Mainly animal stuff
  88. My homepage is The Sydney Morning Herald
  89. I am a moderator on BYP
  90. I really hardly know anything about poultry
  91. But I am good at being friendly
  92. I bought my first digital SLR on the weekend
  93. Nikon D80
  94. And a very nice bag for it
  95. It is all about the bag, really
  96. I am a Creative Memories consultant
  97. I have never sold anything
  98. I just do it so I can buy my own stuff
  99. I probably have enough CM stuff now
  100. But I am having too much fun to stop
  101. Thankfully this is the end of my list

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

What a great list. I looked at Morgan's blog. He sounds like he was a wonderful man. I'm sorry for what happened.

Broad Betty said...

Wow what a great idea for a blog entry! I laughted and cried and then laughed again thank you for sharing!