I have some very clever friends who make beautiful things with sewing machines. Hannah at Chicken Willow has some beautiful stuff on her blog which hopefully will one day be available to buy online. Laura at Lily & Me makes clothing that is 100% cotton, comfortable, age appropriate and easy to wash. We go to Church with her family and I can tell you that her little girls clothes are gorgeous. Ally at Harry's Desk also 'makes stuff'. You can see bags and brooches and a whole lot of other stuff made from ties in her online shop. Beautiful Bonnie doesn't sell her beautiful creations but it is worth checking out her handiwork at C'est Bon.
And from the blogosphere Jazy Jae's is "a clothing and accessories label with a splash of vintage and a dash of modern hip". She is a Mountains local which makes her special even before she is clever. You can see her stuff online at made it. And my very favourite doll blog in the WHOLE world is Little Jenny Wren. Her dolls are just magic. One day I hope to have one sitting on my bed. In the meantime...
5 comments:
Thanks Lucy!! Yes, shops (Made it & Etsy) will be opening soon...how exciting.
Love the new look of your blog by the way.
Hey Lucy... didn't even know you blogged!
Where have I been?
Thanks for the mention!
I'll be back!
Ally <'v'>
LOL Ally. Been blogging since 2006!
I'm a bit slow on the uptake.... sorry!
Ally <'v'>
Post a Comment