Sunday, August 16, 2009

The 3s of Me

Three names I go by:

  1. Lucy
  2. Mummy
  3. Never Luce

Three jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Cleaner
  2. Telemarketer
  3. Paper girl

Three places I have lived:

  1. Johannesburg
  2. Bee Farm Rd
  3. Boarding School

Three favourite drinks

  1. Diet Coke
  2. Skim cappuccino in a ceramic mug on Tuesdays
  3. More Diet Coke

Three TV shows that I watch:

  1. City Homicde
  2. East of Everything
  3. Grand Designs

Three places I have been:

  1. Top of the Harbour Bridge
  2. Under the sea
  3. To see the Queen

Three people who text me regularly:

  1. No one texts regularly

Three of my favourite dishes:

  1. Bacon and eggs
  2. Bread and butter pudding
  3. Chocolate icecream

Three things I am looking forward to:

  1. My husband one day getting a job
  2. Meeting my niece/nephew soon
  3. Muzzies

Three things I'm scared of:

  1. Unemployment
  2. Snakes
  3. Leaches

Three things that make you feel good:

  1. Chocolate
  2. Sunshine
  3. Blue sky and tress

1 comment:

dawn mellish said...

Lucy I found that very interesting. I understood more about you from that than I have known for a while. I hope you get plenty of the things you like and none of the ones you are afraid of. Love you, Mum