Friday, June 26, 2009

The GFC comes to The Blue Mountains Menagerie



This week I decided that we needed to shed some expenses and the very difficult decision was made to rehome all my Muscovies and my three original Australorps. There were many tears and much sadness in our family but it is the right decision. The birds have gone to a new home together which is lovely. I have kept the Dixie Chicks and Tashi and Tide remains for the time being. Hopefully things will be able to change one day and I will be able to get more birds. Very sad.

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

It would have been very sad to see them go, even to good homes. Sorry you've had to do that Lucy.

hardygreenwood said...

Sorry to hear about this Lucy. :(
Thinking about you and the fam.
R

mountainwildlife said...

Really sad for you, must have been a very tough decision. Nice to know they have gone to good homes again though.