well congratulations! They look like they are very pleased with the arrangement. Have you told them what day the rent is due yet and when the garbage collection comes? :)
I'm impressed - your grass is still GREEN! I'm sure your chookies and ducks are enjoying the extra space to roam and they *do* look gorgeous spread about don't they?
Amanda, the grass is only green because I waited til it rained to take the photo. My grass is really just mud with little shoots sticking through after the rain and the chook pen is a mud bath. The ducks love it!
7 comments:
well congratulations! They look like they are very pleased with the arrangement. Have you told them what day the rent is due yet and when the garbage collection comes? :)
They pay the rent every day and I take out their garbage.
Pretty good arrangement I reckon.
yay! I dream about buying the house behind us so I have expand my veggie gardens and own that gorgeous fig tree! nice work Lucy C!
How exciting! Bet the chooks are happy too :) Congratulations.
I'm impressed - your grass is still GREEN! I'm sure your chookies and ducks are enjoying the extra space to roam and they *do* look gorgeous spread about don't they?
Amanda, the grass is only green because I waited til it rained to take the photo.
My grass is really just mud with little shoots sticking through after the rain and the chook pen is a mud bath. The ducks love it!
Now that's truly pampering your pets! Congrats :-)
Post a Comment