Missionaries, not aid money, are the solution to Africa's biggest problem -
the crushing passivity of the people's mindset.
Matthew Parris
Times Online December 27, 2008
As a Christian it is not often I read something written by an Atheist promoting my God. This is a truly insightful piece written by someone who grew up in Africa and returned as an adult.
Read the whole article HERE.
3 comments:
Hi there in the Blue Mountains! Thanks for drawing my attention to the article, it's an interesting thought from Parris. Your use your blog to express yourself and your idea's and experiences well, and I appreciate that. Which is why I've nominated you for the Premio Dardos Award. See my blog for more details. Thanks again.
I have also nominated you for the Premios Dardos Award so check out my entry as well :)
Michelle
Thanks heaps, ladies.
I will have a go and pass it on asap.
Post a Comment