Molly was 10 weeks old yesterday.
She will have been living at my house for two weeks tomorrow.
Since she has arrived I have been sick, my daughter has been very sick and my son has been sick too. Very boring really.
She has been a neglected puppy in some respects. But she is VERY good in her crate and behaves beautifully (nearly always) in the house.
She has met Clancy and had a short introduction to the evil puppy hating Digby.
Only now am I feeling well enough to start clicker training her properly.
My goal is for her to offer a stand as her 'please' or default behaviour.
Digby offers sits for me at any opportunity. I am hoping Molly will never pick this up although I think it is probably inevitable if she hangs around Digby long enough.
Molly starts puppy pre-school at the local vet next Tuesday.
I hope there are some other puppies her size to play with.
Will try and get some new photos on the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment